Next-level Body Sculpting
Accufit is a body sculpting technology that builds, strengthens, and tones muscles with NO EXERCISE.
The AccuFit muscle building treatment emits powerful electrical pulses that stimulate thousands of muscle contractions in a single, short office visit. These contractions are the equivalent of months of intensive exercise.
Before and After
What Is Accufit?
Lutronic Accufit™ is intelligently designed to deliver direct muscle activation treatments for an improved aesthetic appearance. The AccuFit treatment applies 4 different proprietary electric waveforms, to replicate the motions of 4 different types of exercises or muscle movements that replicate what you would get from a comprehensive workout.
Are you a candidate for Accufit?
Accufit provides benefits for people
- Involved in competitive fitness/beauty events
- Post-surgical patients with limited mobility
- Who have limited access to gym/fitness facilities
- Recovering from injury
- Looking to build endurance
- Looking to get back into physical fitness to exercise programs
If this is you, contact Dr. Ablon to talk about Accufit.
How It Works
Precisely controlled energy flows through the selected muscle triggering a variety of responses depending on the chosen treatment mode. This third-generation muscle stimulation platform enables efficient and more comprehensive muscle activation for patients while maximizing patient comfort.
Accufit delivers electro-muscular stimulation to the treated area through attachable electrodes. It builds muscle by causing muscle contractions—the same way exercising does. Accufit uses waveforms to simulate an actual workout. You’ll go through a series of twists, holds, grips and taps. The relaxing treatments are about 30 minutes each and do not cause any discomfort!
- Simulates a full dynamic workout to abs, buttocks, or thighs
- Builds muscle mass and increases basal metabolic rate
- Improves workout stamina and strength
- Customizes the muscle stimulations to the specific area
- Multiple areas of the body can be treated simultaneously for fast results
What to Expect
Dr Ablon will discuss your specific treatment needs.
- The recommended number of treatments is 4 sessions over 2 weeks.
- Completing a full treatment series is necessary to maximize treatment efficacy.
- You may need additional treatments, depending on your goals.
There is no recovery time, and typically, you can get back to your daily routine right after. You may experience some muscle fatigue afterwards, just as you would after a strenuous workout – but there is no downtime.
Full results are usually seen in 8 to 12 weeks.
To schedule a consultation, call (310) 727-DERM (3376).